Saturday, December 01, 2007

Kiddo

Well on the suggestion of afriend the new addition will be nicknamed Maverick...Mav for short. It is due to his desire to be a fly boy:)
Mav is a good kid. I need to do some reading to familiarize myself on how to deal with some things he has been through. He is showing NO signs now BUT not sure when things will surface. He is a good kid. Interacts well with other kids. He is very neat... as in tidy. He reminded the 13 y/o this morning to make his bed. His room has been cleaner. I try to let him know I do not expect perfection I truly think though he is walking on eggshells afraid to be moved on again

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

Maybe he has lived in places where they were very strict about perfection as far as making beds, keeping rooms clean, etc, goes?