Monday, October 16, 2006

Shopping

This is so weird. I continualy check out NWAE for the availible children for adoption in our area. I kid you not I feel a little weird because I feel like I am shopping for a child!
I know it isn't like that I know it is all about finding a child that will fit into your family. But it is weird to browse through children looking for one or more you may want.

I am also aware that not all of the children available for adoption are listed on the site. There may be a child(ren) that fit us perfectly behind the scenes ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri was teasing me about the same thing as I was looking through a picture gallery of waiting children, she accused me of baby/child shopping.

Terri said...

ha ha ha...was just coming on here to say I did that with Heather and it *was* a little weird and I see she has commented. GMTA