Monday, October 16, 2006

First post

I figure I would start this blog off with answers. Answers to questions we have been asked several times already.

Why? We have three boys whom we love VERY much (I am speaking for my husband here a bit too). They are wonderful little men. Each child has their own strengths and weaknesses. Each we see a bright future but something different for each. But we do not feel our family is complete.

Could we have more children biologicaly ? Yes probably. We would have to seek treatments for infertility. Something we could do, but something I cannot do anymore. It is too stressful and puts my body through too much.

Are we doing this JUST to get a girl?NO Actualy a sibling pair of boys would be fine. We are not going into this with a specific 'this is the child we want' in mind.

why foster care?To be honest, there are SO many children needing caring,loving homes. I do not feel the need to seek out an infant or go to another country to adopt.

How many children do you want?!?!?!We are looking at it this way, two more would be great. Three more we would be done.

So you are looking for a baby then? Not necesarily. We saw a sibling pair of 3 with the oldest being 16 and the youngest was 3. We would definitely love to be considered for them. We would not turn away an infant though.

So that is a semi-introduction in a nutshell.

No comments: