Friday, December 22, 2006

Giving

Well we went and bought presents for the foster boys. My boys picked out 4 outfits for each boy a couple of books for each boy and about 6 toys for each boy. Of course we got their requested itemmmm toothbrushes! I wish I could have bought twice as much. To be honest I had a ton of fun so did the boys.

Then fast forward a few days.... I get an email fron the placement coordinator of one of the boys. She was asking where in the spproval process we were for possible placement of this boy IN OUR HOME. WOW I get an email from the fcurrent foster mom too. I reply back to the worker that we were just buying for a child in need our intention wasn't to get him placed in our home or anything but we would like to know more about the boy before saying No or yes. Well She is now on vacation until after Christmas. It turns out yesterday there was a meeting about this boy and his future. We were brought up as an option for placement and they wanted to expedite our license!! This boys worker called our worker and her supervisor as well to help push things along.
It is all a whirlwind to me and totally amazing ok and amazingly odd lol. I am just curious about the boy and if he would be a good placement here etc. So I am waiting to hear SOMETHING.

No comments: