Saturday, August 18, 2007

OOOOOOK

'splain this to me please.
I get a voucher from the state in themail today. I think GREAT a clothing voucher. Then I look at it. This is for Bear who is 5 months old.... OK almost 6 months. He got a voucher for get this..... A mini voice recorder with tapes!! WHAT??? I guess the kiddo is planning on dictating his next novel. I got no notice from the SW as to WHY I got this voucher or exactly what I am supposed to record.
Maybe they want to hear my loud obnoxious singing of Veggie Tales tunes??? hehe
Seriously maybe it is for first words? It can't be for voice record keeping beause I take the most detailed notes and turn them in weekly they could not possibly want more. Most foster parents do not even do that.
I am curious to see what it is for.
I thought maybe for birth mom to talk to her son via recordings but why wouldn't they just send it to her?

No comments: