Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's 8:30 pm and all is quiet

well quietER at least the 5 month old and the two year old are in bed the 9 and 5 y/o are watching some VERY annoting cartoon on their TV and I am in my PJ's watching Ghost Hunters!
Whew. It has been a rough week. I am glad it is over. Well you know it isn't the weekend but the week of BUSY is over. I am tired. Tomorrow I HAVE to go get milk. It has been almost an entire day and the kids act as if they will die from calcium deficiency if they do not have milk in the morning. I know I am a bad mom for running out of milk. But I neglected to factor in two extra milk drinkers for a week. My kids are too good for powdered milk...yes I DID try to sneak it by them hahaha
My dear lovley husband is gone again. I THINK he was actually here and I didn't imagine it.
My uncle in AK is arranging to get something made for baby Bear (who is part Alaskan native) Something made by a native special for little ones to hang near their crib. I am VERY appreciative of him for doing that. And it will be special for Bear through his life.
My 2 y/o tonight went to sleep with the Pokemon blanket that Baggage got for my two older sons when THEY were little. Little man started talking about how special this blanket was. Liam asked about the blanket and told him the story how Mom's friend lived FAR away in Japan and sent it for the boys and how they used it and then it was used by every kid who has come into this home (yes even him lol) and how it kept a whole lot of kids warm if only just for a little while. He said though next time dad leaves he wants his OWN blanket.
Anyway I am going to veg. Apparently there is a new Mythbusters in a few minutes and I have to watch it with Little Man ;)

No comments: