Friday, June 15, 2007

Invading force.... or hoarde

Tomorrow DH's ship is having a picnic. My dh RSSVP'd for NINE. They thought it was a joke, or maybe an attempt at trying to win all of the door prizes but nah it is all our family. So we have to take two car... BUT I know the boys will have an absolute blast!
Everything from rockwalls, water balloon fights and bounce houses to a team building tower (rapelling zip lines tightropes etc) to of course food!
It will be quite interesting to show up with our crew! I hope to take a lot of pictures and all that good nonsene. I SOOO wih I could share them here!
So wish us luck that we get a big flat screen tv or better yet... a gift certificate for the commissary or a Costco Cash card would be a god send!! But hey I would be happy if all of my kid have a terrific day and behave the bet that little kid can. Hey I wonder if they will be giving away gameboy advance DS lite I have one little man that would be beside himself.

No comments: