Monday, May 28, 2007

milk and frogs

Oh that title begs to have a reference to the frog in a blender joke... hehehe

I took the youngest 3 to the store. We picked up milk and eggs. I am up to about 5 gallons of milk a week and a dozen eggs per breakfast (or for egg sandwhiches like this afternoon) I will have to purchase the 5 dozen eggs at Costco weekly. I took out miniman, Lance and Pierce out today. Since they were so good I told them they could pick out another aquatic frog. Well that one frog turned into 6 tetras and three guppies as well. but the fish tank s great fun for the boys to look at and play 'find the _____ fish'
I am beat so I am going to head to bed.

1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

Sounds like you are doing so well with these boys! What a great idea to reward with additions to your fish tank...rewarding, yet also teaching responsibility! I had to laugh at your grocery expansion! I have a daycare of seven in my home...I am a Sam's Club junkie! LOL